1/3 Photos of Pregnant Honey Ginger Chicken
My ex's mother gave me this recipe when I was pregnant, it was a weekly meal for me, 'specially because it curbed my morning sickness. Very simple, five ingredients. I don't think theres another recipe on this site just like it, from what I've seen, so I'm posting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together honey and soy sauce, stirring in the garlic and ginger until blended (honey may settle to the bottom, no worries.).
- 2Pour over thighs in a 9X13 pan, or if you prefer white meat, chicken breast tenders and marinate, one hour for lighter flavour, more for a stronger flavour.
- 3Pop into a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes, flipping over halfway and continuing for another 20 minutes. (You can choose to leave some marinade in the pan while cooking, I liked using it for dipping afterwards.).
- 4Cooking times are approximate, so make sure you use a thermometer!
- 5Serve with brown rice, and california blend veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pregnant Honey Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 2757.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 22.1 g