Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Chocolate Lovers dream dessert...my husband LOVES this! He says "To quote Rachel Ray...this is DEE-LISH!" I came up with this idea one night when I couldn't sleep...and I am thankful that is actually better tasting than I ever dreamed.
- 524.46 g boxtripple chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or whatever cake mix calls for)
- 59.14-78.07 ml oil (or whatever cake mix calls for)
- 340.19 g packagem&ms miniature chocolate chips
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 in Cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix per direction on box.
- Stir in 3/4 bag of mini baking chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake according to directions on box.
- Cook cake in pan COMPELETLY.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with remaining mini baking chips.
- Cut and ENJOY!
- Cover and Refrigerate any remaining cake.