1/1 Photo of Precious Tiny Chocolate Cake
Chef Buttons's Note:
This is a Chocolate Lovers dream dessert...my husband LOVES this! He says "To quote Rachel Ray...this is DEE-LISH!" I came up with this idea one night when I couldn't sleep...and I am thankful that is actually better tasting than I ever dreamed.
My Private Note
9x13 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 9x13 in Cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Prepare cake mix per direction on box.
- 4Stir in 3/4 bag of mini baking chips.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake according to directions on box.
- 7Cook cake in pan COMPELETLY.
- 8Frost cake with Cool Whip.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining mini baking chips.
- 10Cut and ENJOY!
- 11Cover and Refrigerate any remaining cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Precious Tiny Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.2
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 578.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g