Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Why is it so difficult to find a good crab cake? Most are so filled with filler that the crab meat taste is almost non existent. Here is a recipe for these delectable, cholestoral potent delicacies that will please the seafood fancier.
- 8 ounces crabmeat (canned is fine)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (several varieties)
- 1⁄4 cup regular breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingedients together except the crab meat. After completely mixed, fold in the crab meat. Make into cakes. Place in hot oiled skillet until brown.
- Makes 2-4 servings depending on size of cakes.