Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
found this one on taste.com.au. i have not made this one yet so not sure what its like.
- 250 ml nonfat milk or 250 ml soymilk
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 75 g fresh raspberries or 75 g frozen raspberries or 75 g blueberries or 75 g fresh strawberries, hulled, washed, coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons psyllium husks
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the milk, banana, raspberries, blueberries or strawberries, tahini, almond meal, psyllium husks or slippery elm, honey and cinnamon in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass to serve.
Oh, this was yummy! I used rice milk and frozen raspberries and a few blueberries. I felt so good that it was so healthy! Thanks! Made for Australian Swap-April 2010