Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boys have always requested this before games. It delivers some carbs and protein that they need. It's also good with avocados, tomatoes, steamed brocolli or grated cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlepaul newman family Italian dressing
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 (1 lb) box penne pasta
- Marinate chicken in 1 cup paul newman family italian dressing for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill or cook on top of stove. Then cut into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions.
- Mix 1 cup paul newman dressing with the package of dry italian dressing in large bowl.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta and the cut up chicken. Toss and serve.