Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Convent Cookery. The large candy bar--I had to guess amount; I haven't made it yet but sounds good.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces large candy bars
- 1st layer (first 8 ingredients):.
- Melt butter and cocoa; add graham crackers, vanilla, egg, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, coconut, and chopped nuts.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Put in refrigerator to set while making 2nd layer.
- 2nd Layer:.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in milk and pudding.
- Beat in 2 cups powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over first layer. Put in refrigerator to set.
- When set, melt chocolate bar and spread over top.
My mom has made these since I was a little girl... they are one of my favorites so I will give them a big five stars!!!