Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tapas style recipe that I found somewhere but can't credit the original because I can't remember. Absolutely fantastic and is now a family favourite as a starter or part of a seafood platter.
- Peel and devein the prawns.
- slice proscuitto lengthways through centre.
- wrap each prawn in a slice of proscuitto and secure with a toothpick from one end to the other.
- place in non metallic baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- sprinkle generously with black pepper and drizzle with lemon juice and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- cook on hot grill 2-3 minutes each side until prawn is cooked and proscuitto starts to crisp.
- serve immediately.