Tapas style recipe that I found somewhere but can't credit the original because I can't remember. Absolutely fantastic and is now a family favourite as a starter or part of a seafood platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein the prawns.
- 2slice proscuitto lengthways through centre.
- 3wrap each prawn in a slice of proscuitto and secure with a toothpick from one end to the other.
- 4place in non metallic baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5sprinkle generously with black pepper and drizzle with lemon juice and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 6cook on hot grill 2-3 minutes each side until prawn is cooked and proscuitto starts to crisp.
- 7serve immediately.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawns Wrapped in Proscuitto
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 951.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: