Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good. Prawns with a taste of the Pacific and easy and quick to throw together. This recipe originally came from the Sydney Morning Herald's food section.
- 2 free-range egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 200 ml light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mango puree
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 24 cooked king prawns, deveined and peeled with tail intact
- watercress (to garnish) (optional)
- Place the egg yolks, mustard and vinegar in a food processor and whiz until combined.
- With the motor still running, gradually add the oil in a slow stream until thick and creamy.
- Stir through the mango and ginger and season to taste.
- To serve, arrange the prawns on a large platter with the watercress and srve the mayonnaise in a bowl for dipping.