Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe! Hope you like it. This recipe is for 2 servings but you can always double, etc. depending on your needs. The recipe states that it goes well with buttered rice. Sounds fattening but good.
- 10 large prawns, shelled, deveined and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
- Saute prawns quickly in the butter and garlic until they turn opaque. Do not overcook.
- Add the lemon juice and gorgonzola and stir until creamy.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve immedietly.
If you like gorgonzola, which I do, this is delicious and simple. I had it over buttered brown rice as suggested, and didn't change a thing. I may have been particularly hungry, but I would call this recipe one generous serving, rather than two.