Recipe by Oolala
Not sure where I got this recipe! Hope you like it. This recipe is for 2 servings but you can always double, etc. depending on your needs. The recipe states that it goes well with buttered rice. Sounds fattening but good.
Top Review by jess21
If you like gorgonzola, which I do, this is delicious and simple. I had it over buttered brown rice as suggested, and didn't change a thing. I may have been particularly hungry, but I would call this recipe one generous serving, rather than two.
- 10 large prawns, shelled, deveined and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- fresh parsley, minced, for garnish