- 16 raw prawns, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 -6 small dried red chilies
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill to moderate high.
- Place the prawns, bay leaves, chillies and garlic in one large or two medium sized oven proof serving dishes.
- Pour the olive oil over the prawns and add a little salt and pepper.
- Place the dish or dishes under the preheated grill.
- Cook the prawns until they are pink and cooked through 3-5 minutes.
- Remove them from under the grill and serve.