Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great dish to make in minutes.
Make and share this Prawns with Chilli and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat a grill to moderate high.
- Place the prawns, bay leaves, chillies and garlic in one large or two medium sized oven proof serving dishes.
- Pour the olive oil over the prawns and add a little salt and pepper.
- Place the dish or dishes under the preheated grill.
- Cook the prawns until they are pink and cooked through 3-5 minutes.
- Remove them from under the grill and serve.