- 2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g large shelled prawns, With the tails left on (shrimp)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- These are prepared using a kettle bbq, with a direct fire, the lid off, and
- using the wok.
- Heat the wok and add the oil.
- Fry the prawns with the garlic, ginger and chilli, tossing them well until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through.
- Add the coriander and serve the prawns as an entree.