Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe off the net by suesrecipe. It is tasty and simple to make.
Make and share this Prawns in a Pink Sauce - Curry 1 recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 lbs prawns, peeled
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup single cream
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Cover & refrigerate until needed.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat. When hot put in the mustard seeds. As soon as they begin to pop put in the garlic.
- Stir once and put in the prawns - stir and fry until they just turn opaque, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the sauce and stir. As soon as the sauce is bubbling the dish is ready to be served with rice.