Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We made these last summer quite a few times, everyone enjoyed them. Great with just a nice summer salad.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 cup zucchini, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1 cup yellow squash, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1 cup yellow onion, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1 cup red pepper, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushroom
- 1 lb tuna, cut into 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch squares
- 1 lb prawns, raw, peeled
- Marinade: Mix all ingredients together and use as a baste on marinate.
- Skewers: Place randomly on skewers, cook over medium coals, basting often.