Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a fantastic Chinese-style dish for the seafood lover. Rich in flavour it is the perfect dish to impress your friends even though it is fairly simple to make.
- 250 g fresh fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 small red Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 250 g raw prawns
- 300 g fresh hokkien noodles
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep frypan.
- Add onion, capsicum and broccoli, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Seafood and carefully stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add hokkein noodles and the teriyaki marinade and stir fry until the noodles are heated through properly.
made this with just prawns for 2 of us. Used " hot pepper garlic jelly" as my capsicum had died :( this might have given it a little more zing, which we enjoyed. thanks Ben