Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy colorful and delicious quick meal
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 16 ounces peeled green prawns
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Halve and slice the onion. Top and tail snow peas. Peel and slice mango.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry the onion and ginger for 2-3 minutes. Add the snow peas and prawns stir fry 1 minute.
- Add mango, sherry and soy sauce stir fry 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 tbsp water. Add to wok. Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately.