Prawn (shrimp) Salad With Hazelnut Dressing
- Combine sugar and water in medium pan, stir over heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in brandy and oranges, cool.
- Shell and devein prawns (I leave the tails intact).
- Combine prawns, capsicums, undrained oranges in large serving bowl.
- For Hazelnut dressing.
- Heat 1 T oil in small pan, add curry powder, cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Combine curry mixture, hazelnuts, extra oil, vinegar and sugar in small bowl, mix well.
- Pour dressing over prawn, oranges and capsicums.