Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love prawns and this sounds like a very refreshing version from recipe+.
Make and share this Prawn (Shrimp) Cocktail With Dill Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (egg mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon water (cold)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 6 sprigs dill (to decorate or serve)
- 2 cos lettuce (baby trimmed torn)
- 2 avocados (small ripe cut into wedges)
- 1 mango (medium, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced)
- 18 king prawns (cooked peeleddeveined tails intact)
- 2 teaspoons small capers
- For the dill dressing - combine the egg mayonnaise, mustard,m dill and water in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Divide lettuce, avocado and mango among serving glasses and top with prawns and dressing and sprinkle with capers and extra dill sprigs and serve.
Outstanding! The chopped mango/avocado was so good along with the shrimp and dill sauce. To cut calories, I used greek yogurt instead of mayo. Delicious!
wow this good salad. i love the dressing of dill capers mustard and mayo with the shrimp and avocado , im not sure i would add mango again , for my personal taste, but the rest of it rocked me