Recipe by Boo L
A lovely variation on the traditional bruschetta for people less keen on tomatoes, or just more keen on prawns!
- 8 slices French bread, 1cm thick
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 200 g prawns, cooked
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the slices of French bread (use 8 thinner slices or 4 thicker ones) with olive oil and grill on both sides.
- Rub one side of each slice of bread with a clove of garlic.
- Spoon pesto on top of each slice of bread.
- In a bowl mix the prawns with the spring onions and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over pesto.