Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for my friend Daydream in answer to her request for appetisers for our hot Aussie Christmas!
- 200 g bean thread noodles
- 450 g cooked prawns, shelled, deveined
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 red Thai chile
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded, sliced thinly
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Place the noodles in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Stand until just tender; drain.
- Rinse under cold water, drain well and chop coarsely.
- Combine sauces, juice, sugar and chile in a small bowl.
- Combine noodles, prawns, sauce mixture, cucumber, tomato and herbs in a large bowl; toss gently.