This is a nice, light seafood and rice salad that's wonderful for lunch or dinner during hot summer days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked large shrimp or 1 1/2 lbs shrimp
- 2 mangoes, peeled,cored,and cubed
- 2 avocados, peeled,cored,and cubed
- 4 cups cooked thai rice
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- 1Shell and de-vein the prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 2Place all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- 3Place prawns, mango, and avocado in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- 4Arrange lettuce leaves and cooked rice attractively on serving platter, then top with the prawn mixture; drizzle dressing over all.
- 5Serve and enjoy!
- 6Makes 4 servings.
- 7Make sure to use fully-ripe mangos and avocados in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn Salad with Coconut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1168.6
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 1126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 195.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 40.5 g