- 4 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken wings, cut into 2
- 3 big onions, sliced
- 10 green chilies, cut into 2 slant-wise
Seasoning for Chicken
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- white pepper
- 3 tablespoons prawn paste
- 15 calamansi limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons ketjap manis
- 1 tablespoon thick black bean sauce (Cheong Chan brand)
- 4 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade chicken with seasoning first.
- Deep fry chicken till half-cooked and remove.
- In a hot pan, with 3 tbs of oil, fry onions.
- Put in chicken and sauce. Fry for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn fire to high and add green chilies and fry for about 1 minute. Then remove and serve.