Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is Vimala Mercy Thangadurai's recipe from today's Thursday magazine.
- 250 g prawns
- 1 clove
- 1 tablespoon anise seed
- 3 tablespoons garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 onions
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and clean the prawns neatly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Put cloves, aniseed, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and saute it well.
- Add prawns, chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and garlic paste.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.