Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this recipe up myself. I like this recipe because there is a lot of flavor involved.
- 10 -12 prawns
- 337 1⁄2 g fettuccine pasta (spinach flavor)
- 1 (375 ml) jar alfredo sauce (any flavor)
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup of hot pickle juice (Bicks)
- Begin by marinating the prawns in the hot pickle juice;let sit in the fridge for the duration of the time.
- Boil the water for the noodles and for the asparagus.
- As the noodles and the asparagus are cooking, begin heating up the fettuccine sauce.
- Just before the noodles are finished cooking, begin cooking the prawns in the juice they were marinating inches.
- Drain the water for both the noodles, and the asparagus.
- DO Not let the prawns overcook, as they will become chewy, and unpleasant to eat.
- Place a nice heaping of noodles on a plate, with the alfredo sauce on top.
- Then place your prawns along with the asparagus on top.
- Enjoy a wonderful meal.