Recipe by jenny butt
This is an easy to prepare recipe, tastes good and is popular.
Top Review by Chef floWer
This was very yummy! I kept to written recipe, I'm not sure if I have done this right, because it was not a creamy curry, it was more like a dry curry, however it tasted wonderful. Served it with pasta (instead of rice because I was out voted, Hubby and Little Miss (DD) wanted pasta). Thank you jenny butt for posting your recipe.
- 1 kg raw deveined prawns
- 2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped (or to own taste)
- 1.0-1.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 50 g mulligatawny curry powder (spices of the orient brand)
- 236.59-354.88 ml water
- 59.16 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in large pot on high heat.
- When VERY hot, sauté onion and garlic, then ADD Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix curry powder in approximately 1 cup of water; ad to onion mix. Reduce heat and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring so that mixture doesn't stick to pan. ADD prawns and more water if needed; let simmer until prawns are cooked.
- SERVE HOT WITH HOT COOKED RICE.