Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious appetizer mix with prawn pieces on top
- 6 large prawns, cooked and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons cucumbers, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons sweet red peppers, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons jalapenos, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons ripe black olives, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 6 medium crackers
- Dice cucumber, red pepper, jalepeno, black olives, mix in a small bowl.
- Add seafood cocktail sauce and mix well.
- Divide mix between 6 crackers.
- Cut each prawn into three pieces; top the mix on each cracker with 3 pieces of prawn.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is really special -use a mini chopper and it only takes a few minutes to put together - Then hold off putting it on the crckers until just before serving time. I used the tnin Caraway Finn Crisp - perfectt flavor blends. This is a recipe that will be used again & again.. 28 oct09 Made again with rave reviews - They HAD to have the recipe