Recipe by The Flying Chef
Again I made this while hubby was away as he does not like scallops, but you can make with just the prawns or throw other seafood into the mix. It is another really quick and easy meal to make, hardly any effort but yummy to taste. You will see below that I have written the quantities I make, on the seafood, so adjust amounts if you want more.
- 450 -500 g uncooked king prawns (I allow 5 per person depending on the size of prawns.)
- 600 g scallops, no roe (I allow for 4 per person.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500 g asparagus, thin stemmed
- 200 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon fish stock granules
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine prawns, scallops, oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Cook seafood on a heated oiled grill plate or BBQ or pan fry until changed in colour. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and peas until just tender, drain and cover to keep warm.
- Add juice and wine to a pan bring to the boil, reduce heat, add stock, cream, dill, and 1 tablespoon parsley (Reserve remainder for garnish.) Bring to the boil again, add seafood, simmer uncovered until hot.
- To Serve: Arrange vegetables on a plate top with seafood and sprinkle with remaining parsley. Garnish with lemon slices and dill if desired.