Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good friends of ours prepared these delicious kebabs for us and were nice enough to give me the recipe. My first experience with wasabi and I liked it.
- To make the Wasabi Dipping Sauce: mix together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine; set aside.
- Alternate the scallops and prawns on skewers.
- Brush the scallops and prawns generously with the wasabi dipping sauce.
- Grill over high heat for 2 minutes; turn skewers, brush with sauce and grill for 2-3 more minutes or until shrimp are pink and scallops are firm.
- Be careful to not overcook.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Yum! I also thought as a marinade it was great but as a dipping sauce the consistency was a little thin. I tasted before serving and mixed through about a teaspoon of flour and about a tablespoon of sour cream to help give it a bit more substance.
This sauce was good to marinate the seafood in. As a dipping sauce it was okay...