1/1 Photo of Prawn and Scallop Kebabs with Wasabi Dipping Sauce
Good friends of ours prepared these delicious kebabs for us and were nice enough to give me the recipe. My first experience with wasabi and I liked it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large scallops
- 12 large prawns, shelled and deveined
Wasabi Dipping Sauce
- 1To make the Wasabi Dipping Sauce: mix together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine; set aside.
- 2Alternate the scallops and prawns on skewers.
- 3Brush the scallops and prawns generously with the wasabi dipping sauce.
- 4Grill over high heat for 2 minutes; turn skewers, brush with sauce and grill for 2-3 more minutes or until shrimp are pink and scallops are firm.
- 5Be careful to not overcook.
- 6Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn and Scallop Kebabs with Wasabi Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 781.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: