Recipe by mummamills
Got this recipe from my friend Denise, she serves this at all her parties and family gatherings, and it is always a hit, but so easy!!! She usually buys the little cooked and peeled prawns from the deli.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This was a refreshing change of pace and easy to put together. I will definitely make it again, but I think some more curry would be in order, as I barely noticed it. It's a great combination of ingredients and makes a pretty presentation. Made for Aussie/NZ Swap #65.
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 cup cooked prawns, if big cut them up
- mango, about the same amount as prawns
- avocado, about the same amount as prawns
- mayonnaise, to meld with
- 1 dash curry powder, to taste.
- salt and pepper