Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 ready-to-eat avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 medium-hot red chile, deseeded
- coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small iceberg lettuce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 400 g peeled cooked prawns
- olive oil, to drizzle
- lightly salted kettle potato chips, to serve
- To make the guacamole, halve the avocados, stone and peel. Scoop into a bowl along with the lime juice. Finely chop the chilli, add to the avocado and mash with a fork until almost smooth. Stir in the coriander and season to taste. Shred the iceberg lettuce.
- Assemble the wraps: spread each tortilla with a generous spoonful of guacamole, add some shredded lettuce and scatter with prawns, then drizzle with a little olive oil, season and roll up tightly. Cut each in half and serve 3 halves per person with a tomato sprig and some Kettle Chips.