- 1 kg cooked medium prawns
- 200 g snow peas
- 1 bunch chives
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium avocado
- 1⁄4 cup gingerroot, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein prawns.
- Combine wih spinach, thinly sliced snowpeas, chives and avocado.
- Dressing: press the grated ginger between two spoons to extract the juice.
- Keep the juice and discard the ginger.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add ginger juice gradually, to taste.
- Add the dressing to the salad.