1/1 Photo of Prawn and Asparagus Rolls
Just a simple stir-fry I came up with wrapped in egg roll wrappers. An easy recipe, which can be easily improvised. Don't put too much in each wrapper, and make sure that it is properly sealed. Tips for sealing: Mix a little flour [pref. corn flour] with water to form a sticky paste. That's yer glue. AND, add in the coriander leaves based on your own desired amount. I couldn't get a picture once it was fried as they all disappeared!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chopped raw prawns
- 1 1/2 cups chopped asparagus (boiled for 5 mins)
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 large chopped chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon grounded garlic
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- egg roll wrap
- oil, for deep-frying
- 1Heat the oil, throw in the chilli when it's really hot.
- 2Add the ginger and garlic and stir.
- 3Place the prawns in the pan, followed by the asparagus and bean sprouts.
- 4Once the prawns change colour, add the chilli & turmeric powder and stir until it is evenly spread.
- 5Add the red pepper flakes, garam masala, black pepper and salt.
- 6Let it cook for a quick while, and turn off the heat.
- 7Stir in the coriander leaves.
- 8Cut egg roll wrappers in quarters [if they come in big sqare pieces].
- 9Place about 1 tsp of filling and roll, securing with the corn flour mix.
- 10Heat the oil for deep-frying and fry til golden brown on all sides.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn and Asparagus Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: