Carrie Ann's Note:
This is a wonderful no-bake cheese cake that always gets raves! A lovely chocolate and white marble-topped cheesecake with a layer of praline. I decorate the top of it with pecans and some of the praline mixture. My sister runs a catering business and she liked this so much it is now one of her best sellers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1Crust: Combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- 2Press firmly onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of an 8 1/2" springform pan.
- 3Cheesecake: For praline mixture,combine pecans, brown sugar and melted butter, mixing well.
- 4Set aside.
- 5(I pop it into the fridge to firm it up enough to crumble easily) Beat cream cheese until smooth; blend in sugar.
- 6Sprinkle gelatine on top of cold water in a saucepan.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- 8Stir mixture over low heat until gelatine is dissolved.
- 9Blend warm gelatine into cheese mixture.
- 10Gradually fold cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- 11fold chocolate into 2 cups of cheese mixture.
- 12Spread all but 1/2 cup of plain cheese mixture into crust.
- 13Sprinkle praline mixture evenly over plain cheese mixture.
- 14Spread chocolate mixture evenly over praline layer.
- 15Spoon remaining plain cream cheese mixture over chocolate mixture and swirl wit a knife to marble.
- 16Garnish with pecan halves if desired.
- 17Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pralines 'n Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.2
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 356.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g