1/1 Photo of Pralines & Apple Granola Crisp
Found this recipe on the back of a Breadshop brand Pralines 'n Cream Granola cereal box. Ingredients and instructions are theirs. They don't give a yield or prep time, so I'm making a guess. I'm not a big fan of fruit so I haven't tried this one yet, but thought someone else may like the recipe. I may try making this over the holidays. I had never heard of Breadshop granola and found this cereal at a small local market. I'm guessing that any kind of granola cereal would work, so you can choose the flavor you prefer if pralines and cream isn't available. I'm also not a big health nut so when I do make this, I will probably use butter instead of the Hain Safflower Margarine (which I've never heard of!) :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss peeled sliced apples with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and flour.
- 3Place into 8x10x2 baking dish.
- 4Combine safflower margarine, brown sugar and flour.
- 5Add cinnamon and granola and mix well.
- 6Evenly distribute over apple mixture.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is crisp.
- 8Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pralines & Apple Granola Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: