Found this recipe on the back of a Breadshop brand Pralines 'n Cream Granola cereal box. Ingredients and instructions are theirs. They don't give a yield or prep time, so I'm making a guess. I'm not a big fan of fruit so I haven't tried this one yet, but thought someone else may like the recipe. I may try making this over the holidays. I had never heard of Breadshop granola and found this cereal at a small local market. I'm guessing that any kind of granola cereal would work, so you can choose the flavor you prefer if pralines and cream isn't available. I'm also not a big health nut so when I do make this, I will probably use butter instead of the Hain Safflower Margarine (which I've never heard of!) :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss peeled sliced apples with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and flour.
- Place into 8x10x2 baking dish.
- Combine safflower margarine, brown sugar and flour.
- Add cinnamon and granola and mix well.
- Evenly distribute over apple mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is crisp.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.