Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a rich and decadent frozen cocktail. It's perfect served as a dessert. I found this in Louisiana Cookin' magazine. This makes one generous serving but my husband and I shared it. It was enough.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce walnut liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, for garnish
- combine all the ingredients except the pecans in a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour into a stemmed glass and garnish with pecan pieces.
- Serve immediately with a straw or spoon. This is not a beverage that can be sipped delicately!
This cocktail is amazing! Rich and decadent is right! It's a perfect dessert drink and I will make it again. Thanks for sharing!