Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Southern Living" magazine, January 2006. This is "light" cheesecake. If you are watching your weight..this is perfect for you!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup almond toffee bits
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 teaspoons caramel sundae syrup
- 8 teaspoons almond toffee bits
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with a mixer until well blended.
- Add egg whites, 1 at a time, beating until just blended.
- Add egg, beating until just blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup almond-toffee bits.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until center of cake is set.
- Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Serve each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, 1 teaspoon caramel syrup, and 1 teaspoon almond-toffee bits.