Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great combination of flavors. (The firm rind of Brie or Camembert is edible, so scoop it up aloing with the warm, melted cheese and chopped pecans).
- 1 (13 -15 ounce) brie round or 1 (13 -15 ounce) camembert cheese
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- toasted baguette, slices (or both) or assorted plain cracker (or both)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the round of cheese in a shallow oven proof serving dish or pie plate.
- In a small bowl stir together orange marmalade and brown sugar.
- Spread over top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 15 minutes for smaller round (about 20 minutes for larger round) or until cheese is slightly softened and topping is bubbly.
- Serve with baguette slices and/or crackers.
Delicious! I love warmed brie with crackers and this was extra nice with the add-ons!
Oh this is fab, quite simple but tastes wonderful I don't really like cheese much but this was fantastic Just used a slice of Brie squeezed into a ramekin as it was only for 2 of us-had it with melba toasts.
Made this for Thanksgiving and served with crackers and sliced baguette. It was a hit. Thanks for posting.