- 1 (13 -15 ounce) brie round or 1 (13 -15 ounce) camembert cheese
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- toasted baguette, slices (or both) or assorted plain cracker (or both)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the round of cheese in a shallow oven proof serving dish or pie plate.
- In a small bowl stir together orange marmalade and brown sugar.
- Spread over top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 15 minutes for smaller round (about 20 minutes for larger round) or until cheese is slightly softened and topping is bubbly.
- Serve with baguette slices and/or crackers.