Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good to me! Tell me how you like it! Makes a 1 1/2 lb loaf
- 3⁄4 cup canned vaccuum pack sweet potato, drained and mashed (NOT the kind packed in syrup)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Measure ingredients carefully, and put into loaf pan in order that bread machine manufacturer recommends.
- Select'sweet' or'basic' cycle, use medium or light crust color.
- Don't use delay cycles!
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.