1/2 Photos of Praline Sundae Topping
This is a delicious praline topping that is great served warm over ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the marshmallows, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt; mix well.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in evaporated milk, pecans, and vanilla.
- 6Serve topping warm over ice cream.
- 7(Store leftover topping in refrigerator. It will thicken as it cools).
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Sundae Topping
Serving Size: 1 (798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1181.7
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 153.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g