Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of my favorite recipe from my aunt. She always made these for us when we would come to visit.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with graham crackers.
- Bring butter and sugar to rolling boil;
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- When bubbling subsides, add chopped pecans.
- Spoon over graham crackers.
- Bake praline squares at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly; cut praline candy into 1-inch squares.
Terrific! I also add shaved chocolate as soon as it comes out of the oven. You can also add crushed Heath Bars, but put them on at the end.