Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting or on its own.Excellent as a filling in a spice or carrot cake. Try it that way with my Candied Pecans. You can use this in lots of different ways! A friend of mine even uses it to dress up a baked sweet potato casserole instead of using melted marshmallows.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small pan.
- Stir in brown sugar and cream.
- cook and stir until it reaches a full boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for three minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in vanilla and cool.
Heavenly! I made a Deconstructed Banana's Foster Cream Pie, and drizzeled this over the top and around the plate. Sooo good!
Made this and served over ice cream with a pineapple sauce. Delicious.
Had it over vanilla ice cream, very good.It is sweet, a little goes along ways.