Top ice cream and fresh fruit with a versatile sweet dessert sauce but also use it as a topping for pancakes or waffles in the morning. This sauce is very rich but is so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl: set aside.
- 2Melt butter in 2 quart saucepan and when sizzling; add chopped pecans.
- 3Cook over medium heat, until pecans are toasted 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add milk, syrup and brown sugar mixture.
- 5Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.about 5-8 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum.
- 7Garnish with extra pecans now, if desired.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g