Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Im not really sure where this comes from...all I know is that it is GOOD
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- Combine brown sugar and 1T flour mix; set aside.
- combine 1-1/4c flour with the granulated sugar and pecans,baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of pecan mixture.
- Combine milk, butter and vanilla and pour into well; stir together.
- Pour into a greased/floured 8 inch square pan.
- sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Pour boiling water over batter; do not stir.
- Bake until pudding is bubbly and cake springs back a little to the touch.