Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is absolutely delicious! I'd never had Pork Tenderloin before and my hubby loves it. This is a recipe I came across in my mother's collection and I wish I'd found it sooner.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum (optional)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large heavy skillet.
- Brown tenderloins on all sides.
- Remove to shallow baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter in small saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Pour sauce over tenderloins.
- Roast at 350ºF for 30 minutes, basting often, until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and drizzle with remaining glaze to serve.