Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom used to make this around Christmas time. I also remember submitting it to the 4-H fair and getting a blue ribbon ;-)
- Butter baking sheet and large bowl.
- Toast pecans and almonds until light brown.
- Combine popped corn and nuts in a large bowl.
- Heat sugar, butter, 1/4 cup Praline liqueur and corn syrup in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
- Stir over medium high heat, to 275~, or until soft crack stage.
- Remove from heat, stir in 1 tbls. Praline liqueur and salt.
- Pour over the popcorn and nuts.
- Mix and spread immediately on baking sheet.
- Let stand 1 hour. Break into bite sized pieces.