A sinful treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush pie crust with egg white bake at 350 F for 5 minute.
- 2Mix margarine, sugar,flour and baking powder with electric mixer on medium speed. until well blended.
- 3Add egg and vanilla mix well, stir in3/4 cup pecans.
- 4Pour into prepared pie crust
- 5Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- 6Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minute or until filling is set in center.
- 7Garnish with whipped topping.
- 8Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Pie
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 221.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g