Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A sinful treat
- 1 pie crust, 6 oz
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, toasted chopped and divided
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Brush pie crust with egg white bake at 350 F for 5 minute.
- Mix margarine, sugar,flour and baking powder with electric mixer on medium speed. until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla mix well, stir in3/4 cup pecans.
- Pour into prepared pie crust
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minute or until filling is set in center.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.