Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the Hungry Creekers cookbook. It looked really good so I thought I would share the recipe.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 16 ounces caramel topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces angel flake coconut
- 4 ounces almonds (slivered)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip and sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- Toast coconut and almonds with butter in hot over.
- Layer in pie shells in the following order:
- cream cheese mixture, almonds and coconut then caramel, repeat layers one more time.