1/4 Photos of Praline Pecans and Cranberry Mix
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From the 100 Best Appetizers Cookbook given to me by my sweet swap partner MaField during the Cookbook Swap in 2008. I'm planning on using this for holiday gifts this year. I really liked the flavor of the cranberries in this mix. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 F and grease a 13x9" baking pan, set aside. Cover large baking sheet with heavy duty foil, set aside.
- 2Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- 3Combine corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in small microwavable bowl and microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir.
- 4Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute or until boiling rapidly.
- 5Stir in vanilla and baking soda until well blended.
- 6Drizzle mixture evenly over pecan halves and stir until evenly coated.
- 7Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes with a wooden spoon.
- 8IMMEDIATELY transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet, spreading pecans evenly over foil with lightly greased spatula.
- 9Cool completely. Break apart with wooden spoon.
- 10Combine pecans with cranberries in large bowl.
- 11Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. You can also divide between cute cellophane gift bags and twist tie to seal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Pecans and Cranberry Mix
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g