Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a different twist on ordinary pecan pie. Quick and easy and so good with a cold glass of milk!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prebake pie crust for 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed,beat brown sugar and margarine until blended.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in 3/4 cup pecans.
- Spread in prebaked crust.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown and filling is set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Garnish with Cool Whip.